Tuesday, March 5, 2013

New Website

Today's update is pretty simple and straightforward. Over the next few days I'll be rolling out a website for Lupiesoft. This is a website that I can use to connect all my websites together, to have one place to host my blog, a twitter feed, a forum, host my images, host and sell the game on completion and more. And really give people a good idea of what I'm doing.

Lupiesoft.com

Be sure to check it out and let me know what you think so far.

You can check it out in it's early stage right now. Keep in mind a lot of the functionality isn't there yet. A lot of the posts from my blogger are outdated, This gives me a chance to edit them for content and repost them with better information.

Over the course of this Kickstarter I'm going to be phasing out Blogger. I'm also going to be using @Lupiesoft for the website's central twitter instead of @Taosym but you'll be able to see personal links in the soon to be about page. Which includes more information about the staff and studio!

Here are a list of things planned for the website.

- Irraere's Library comic skit (if it hits 7k)
- Script available on the site and as a PDF download
- The Character library will have a character sheet and bio of every character that appears in Dizzy Hearts and beyond, with special information about that character. (covers details in the 7k stretch goal) Read more about your favorite characters!
-Front page Twitter/Hashtag window, and News/Forums "recent posts" window. Get immediate and quick news without having to scroll.
-Store
-Forum and Blog

If you have any ideas for what you'd like to see, let me know!
In addition to this, a few days I was interviewed for this Kickstarter and you should check it out!

http://kickstarter-conversations.blogspot.com/2013/03/dizzy-hearts.html

No comments:

Post a Comment